- Features an extended lip area, perfect for use with a variety of laboratory forceps
- USP Class VI Nylon mesh has a uniform construction that reduces cell loss and improves results
- Plastic housing made of USP Class VI material and sterilized via Gamma Irradiation (SAL 10-6)
- Color coded housing to help you easily identify the Nylon mesh size
- Packing is color coded, and matches the coloring of the plastic housing for easy identification of Nylon mesh size
- Medical-grade pull tab packaging for easy access to product
Our EZFlow Cell Strainers use USP Class VI material to consistently obtain uniform, single-cell suspensions that are ideal for preparation of samples for flow cytometry, Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting (FACS), and other applications related to cell separation.