Imafep™ FEP Tubing
Imafep™ Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Supercritical Fluid Transfer Tubing is designed for highly corrosive fluid transfer via a piston pump or a pressure transfer within the Pharmaceutical industry. Imafep™ is specially formulated to have transparent walls for visibility to meet global food and pharmaceutical grade standards. A smooth bore finish with low coefficient of friction ensures non-adherence of fluid particles. Steam sterilizable and resistant to most corrosive chemicals used in the Pharmaceutical industries, Imafep™ meets all Biocompatibility and Extractable requirements.
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified facility
• Excellent acid and alkali resistance
• Steam, ETO, and Gamma Radiation sterilizable
• Thermally Resistant up to 200°C
• Designed for Corrosive Solvent Transfer- Heptane, MDC, THF, Ethyl Acetate, CCL9
• Service Temperature Range -60°C to +200°C.
All standard dimensions are in mm and Inch dimensions are for reference only.