Imaprene® TPE Tubing
Imaprene® Pharmaceutical Grade Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) tubing is compatible with various alcohol-based solvents utilized throughout the Pharmaceutical industry. Imaprene® is high-quality FDA compliant opaque tubing with excellent physical characteristics including chemical resistance and flexibility. Imaprene® has an ultra-smooth bore finish to prevent any particle entrapment as well as to maintain fluid low rates.
• Manufactured and Packaged in Class 10000 Clean room
• Plasticizer Free (Phthalate/ Bisphenol-A)
• Non-toxic / Non-hemolytic
• IPA (Iso Propyl Alcohol) resistant
• Steam sterilizable and Peristaltic pump compatible
• Service Temperature Range -40°C to +135°C.
All standard dimensions are in mm and Inch dimensions are for reference only.