Foxx Life Sciences
EZBio® Round Carboy 10 L (2.5 GAL) PC with 83B VersaCap® Non-Sterilized
Ships within 24-48 Business Hours
Foxx Life Sciences EZBio® Round PC Carboys are designed to provide users with a highly versatile container that maximizes flexibility and ease of use.
Assembled entirely with USP Class VI components. The polycarbonate Carboy is durable, lighter and safer than glass. It is autoclavable for sterile applications and ideal for refrigerated or frozen storage of aqueous solutions such as sterile water, aqueous reagents and media. Polycarbonate also makes handling large-volume media, and culture preparation easier, particularly when visual inspection is required. The carboy material and volume are clearly imprinted on the outside of the bottle, along with large, easy to read liters and gallon graduation marks. The leak-proof VersaCap® features a replaceable platinum-cured silicone o-ring and offers the ultimate top-connection flexibility. Double Bagged.
Features and Benefits
- Durable, lighter and safer than glass.
- Autoclavable for sterile applications.
- Assembled entirely with USP Class VI components.
- Ideal for refrigerated or frozen storage of aqueous solutions.
- Polycarbonate makes handling large-volume media, and culture preparation easier, particularly when visual inspection is required.
- Carboy material and volume are clearly imprinted outside the bottle.
- Large, easy to read liters and gallon graduation marks.
- Leak-proof VersaCap® has a replaceable platinum-cured silicone o-ring and offers the ultimate top-connection flexibility.
- Double Bagged and Gamma Sterilized.
- SKU/Product Code: 518-9G51-FLS
- Capacity: 10 Liter (2.5 GAL)
- Sterility: Non-Sterilized, Double Bagged
- Spigot: No Spigot
- Cap Material: Polycarbonate
- Cap Size: 83B
- O-Ring: Platinum-cured Silicone
- Product Size: 253mm Diameter x 294mm Height
- Shipping Size: 18mm Long x 12mm Wide x 10mm Height
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Drop Ship Fee: 15%
- Color: Transparent
- Country of Origin: USA
- Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Warranty: No
- Bottle Material: Polycarbonate
- Application: Brewing, Fermentation, Solvent Storage, Water Storage. Store waste solvent, collect waste solvent, liquid storage.
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Additional Size/Model Options;
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!