Borosil® Clear Reagent Glass Bottle with GL45 Screw Cap 1/CS - 10L
Ships within 24-48 Business Hours
Borosil® Reusable Round Clear 3.3 Borosilicate Glass Media Storage Bottles are Easy to Open with the GL 45 PP cap, Autoclavable PP Pouring Ring and Enamel Marking Spot, 10L, 1/CS.
A colorless PP pouring ring allows for drip-free emptying. Borosil® Media Glass Bottles are suitable for storing media, buffers, serum, solvents & other materials. Fully autoclavable.
Foxx Life Sciences is proud to bring the outstanding quality of Borosil® Type 3.3 Borosilicate glassware to North America for the first time. Manufactured from the same USP Type 1 borosilicate glass that North American scientists have come to trust, Borosil® Laboratory Glassware offers unparalleled mechanical strength, clarity, and reliability at competitive prices. And thanks to a unique annealing process, Borosil® Glassware is stress-free and incredibly resistant to thermal shock.
- Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer: Borosil®
- Product Dimensions: 395mm (15.5") H x 230mm (9.06") D
- Shipping Dimensions: 250mm (9.84") L x 250mm (9.84") W x 450mm (17.72") H
- Product Weight: 4.08 kg (9 lbs.)
- Glass Grade: 3.3 Borosilicate
- Color: Clear
- Capacity: 10L
- Graduation Range: 1L-9L
- Graduation Interval: 1L
- Graduation Color: Ceramic White
- Class/Quality Grade: USP Type I, Class A
- Neck Type: Threaded
- Neck Specification: GL 45
- Minimum Temperature (Celsius): -40
- Maximum Temperature (Celsius): 140
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Complies With: IS 1388 (Part 1), EN ISO 4796 - 1
- Individual Serial Number on Product: Yes, Retrace code
- US Harmonization Code: 70179090
- Country of Origin: India
- Animal Free: Yes
- For Use With: 1503, 1504, 1505
- Application: Media Storage, HPLC, Vaccines storage, API/Intermediaries storage.
- For Use In: Microbiology, Dairy Products, Serums, Pharmaceuticals.
Learn more about Borosil®