Foxx Life Sciences
EZBio® Bottle, PETG, Sterilized, 60mL, Closed Cap
Ships within 6-10 Weeks
Foxx Life Sciences EZBio® Bottles 60mL PETG Sterilized Media Bottles are perfect for fluid storage.
EZBio® Single Use Media Bottles feature a leak-proof design and revolutionary VersaCap® technology. Foxx offers the most cost-effective product on the market. EZBio® Bottles can be used for sampling, sorting media, biologicals, and many other aqueous solutions. Foxx EZBio® Single Use Media Bottles are made of USP Class VI components and are Gamma Irradiated in the United States. Each container is designed with the highest quality Class VI resins that minimalize additives and reduces potential leachables within your media. Each container is ideal for use in pharmaceutical, laboratory and food grade applications.
PETG is Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol, a thermoplastic polymer created through the co-polymerisation of PET and ethylene glycol. It is a water clear material designed to be very easy to use in a range of applications.
- Polypropylene VersaCap®
- Easy to read graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy
- Square shape saves shelf and counter space compared with round bottles of the same volume.
- Bottle Material: PETG
- Size: 40 x 80 mm
- Volume: 60mL
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Height: 80 mm
- Bottle Neck: 24-415
- Gamma Irradiated: 25-40 KGY
- Bottle Cap Type: Closed
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Temperature range: -40° C to +70° C
- Quantity: Pack of 24 or 40
- Color: Clear with white cap
- Made in: USA
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!