Foxx Life Sciences
Velocity S100 PES Roll Stock (Per Sq/Ft) Membrane .1µm
Velocity S100 - PES .1µm Membrane
Sold by the Sq/Ft (Rollstock)
Foxx's Velocity S100 PES membrane is a highly micro porous membrane composed of modified polyethersulfone that is a tough, durable, and temperature resistant aromatic polymer. It is designed to remove particulates during general filtration, and its low protein and drug binding characteristics make it ideally suited for use in life science applications.
The membrane provides high flow rate, low extractables, and greater mechanical strength than competitive membranes. It efficiently removes particulates from solutions during general filtration. Additionally, its low protein and drug binding characteristics maximize recovery of critical drugs used in I.V. therapy, chemotherapy and open-heart surgery.
- Bacteria removal
- High flow rates and throughputs due to a highly asymmetric pore structure
- Inherently hydrophilic
- Low protein binding characteristics
- Good chemical compatibility
- Compatible with a variety of sealing methods
- Available in a wide range of pore sizes
- Higher wick rates (lateral flow)
- Superior burst strength
- Excellent flow rates (lot-to-lot and within-lot consistency)
- Low extractables, no external wetting agents
- Conforming to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 46001 Biosafety USP Class VI grade and Code of Federal Regulation, Title 2
- Bacterial removal
- Blood glucose testing
- Cell culture filtration
- Drug filtration
- Laboratory filtration
- Lateral flow assays
- Particulate removal
- Serum cholesterol testing
- Plating Operations
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Ultra pure water
- Consumer Drinking Water
- Color: White
- Membrane Pore Size: .1µm
Please call on this item.
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Check out our product videos over on our YouTube channel!