Borosil® Amber Reagent Glass Bottle with GL45 Screw Cap 2/CS - 3L
Ships within 24-48 Business Hours
Borosil® Reusable Amber Light-Blocking Round Glass Media Storage Bottles with Easy to Open GL 45 Autoclavable PP Cap, Pouring Ring, and Enamel Marking Spot, 3L, 2/CS.
3.3 Borosilicate glass media storage bottles are easy to open with GL 45 PP cap, Autoclavable PP pouring ring and enamel marking the spot for writing. A colorless PP pouring ring allows for drip-free emptying. Borosil® Media Glass Bottles are suitable for storing media, buffers, serum, solvents & other materials. Fully autoclavable. Amber blocks 300nm to 500nm.
Foxx Life Sciences is proud to bring the outstanding quality of Borosil® Type 3.3 Borosilicate glassware to North America for the first time. Manufactured from the same USP Type 1 borosilicate glass that North American scientists have come to trust, Borosil® Laboratory Glassware offers unparalleled mechanical strength, clarity, and reliability at competitive prices. And thanks to a unique annealing process, Borosil® Glassware is stress-free and incredibly resistant to thermal shock.
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer: Borosil®
- Product Dimensions: 295mm (11.61") H x 158mm (6.22") D
- Shipping Dimensions: 440mm (17.32") L x 410mm (16.14") W x 225mm (8.86") H
- Inner Pack Dimensions: 15.75" L x 8.46" W x 8.46"H
- Product Weight: 4.80 kg (10.6 lbs.)
- Glass Grade: 3.3 Borosilicate
- Color: Amber
- Capacity: 3L
- Graduation Range: 500-3,000 ml
- Graduation Interval: 500 ml
- Graduation Color: Ceramic White
- Class/Quality Grade: USP Type I, Class A
- Neck Type: Threaded
- Neck Specification: GL 45
- Minimum Temperature (Celsius): -40
- Maximum Temperature (Celsius): 140
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Individual Serial Number on Product: Yes, Retrace code
- US Harmonization Code: 70179090
- Country of Origin: India
- Animal Free: Yes
- For Use With: 1503, 1504, 1505
- Application: Media Storage, HPLC, Vaccines storage, API/Intermediaries storage.
- For Use In: Microbiology, Dairy Products, Serums, Pharmaceuticals.
Learn more about Borosil®