Foxx Life Sciences
1L HDPE Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottle - 1/4" Hose Barb Adapter and Vent Port
Maximum ease of use and versatility, with the highest level of strength and durability.
Foxx Life Sciences Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles have thick walls that can hold near full vacuum for 24 hours, making them excellent replacements for glass HPLC containers, and ideal for applications involving liquid aspiration, cell harvesting, and degasification. All Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are compatible with either 53B or 83B VersaCap® technology and adapters, enabling easy customization of the bottle to fit your application.
Foxx Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles include an Open Cap VersaCap and two interchangeable VersaCap Adapters: one Closed Adapter for a leakproof sealed closure, and one Hose Barb Adapter with two 1/4" hose barbs and a third port for venting. Bottle material and volume are molded into the side of the bottle for easy identification, along with metric graduation marks certified to be accurate within ±5%.
Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are also available in Polypropylene, EZclear® PETG, and Polycarbonate (sold separately). Polypropylene and Polycarbonate Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles, as well as all caps and adapters, are autoclavable at 15 PSI and 121°C (250°F) for 20 minutes.
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles have thick walls that can hold near full vacuum for 24 hours (PETG holds half vacuum)
- VersaCap® technology provides the flexibility of interchangeable top connections
- EZfil® 83B wide mouth opening available on PETG and Polycarbonate 2L and all 4L bottles
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Color: White
- UPC: 649558219863
- SKU/Product Code: 162-1102-OEM
- Height: 10.5" (267mm)
- Width: 3.6" (92mm)
- Length: 3.6" (92mm)
- Volume: 1L
- Cap Size: 53B
- Bottle Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Hose Barb Size: 1/4" (for 1/4" ID tubing)
- Vent Port Size: 1/4" (for 1/4" ID tubing)
- Adapter Material: Polypropylene
- O-Ring Material: Platinum-cured Silicone
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!