Foxx Life Sciences
2L EZBio® Pure PFA Bottle
Ships within 48 Business Hours
Ultimate Storage, Containment and Purity for Valuable Media
Foxx Life Sciences’ 2L EZBio® Pure PFA Bottles are ideally suited for downstream packaging and transfer prior to final fill and finish. With stringent laboratory requirements on cleanliness and clean manufacturing, combined with the need for excellent product quality, lot traceability and thorough, complete product validation, EZBio® Pure PFA Bottles offer the ultimate solution for containment, storage and shipment of highly valued products/media.
Each bottle comes with a seal tested, PFA Closed Cap (GL45 thread on all but the 50ml which is a 33mm), made from the same resin as the bottles. All the EZBio® Pure PFA Bottles have extremely high purity, and are inert to virtually every chemical used in life science applications. With nearly zero extractable, our PFA bottles have low coefficient of friction, meaning no adhesion to biological materials, and an inherent resistance to bioburden and biofilm.
Foxx Life Sciences PFA bottles are made of a very unique and special fluoropolymer with high thermal stability and the widest temperature range. Translucent almost to the point of being transparent, make these bottles ideally suited for contents that need final inspection.
Manufactured in a Class 7 Clean Room, EZBio® Pure PFA Bottles are made with the highest quality USP Class VI resins, guaranteeing the most pure and particulate-free PFA bottles available in the industry.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wide range of bottle sizes available, from 50mL to 2L (each sold separately)
- Container and cap are stretch blow molded with High Purity, USP Class VI, Animal-Free Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) Resin
- Easy pour, leak-proof and drip-free design ensures safe media transfer and storage
- Sloped bottle shoulders for a smooth, natural pouring motion
- Double Bagged
- Single-use capability
- With a wide service temperature range, from -196°C to 200°C, Our bottles are uniquely designed to survive flash freezing to any temperature with no structural damage
PRODUCT TESTING AND CONFORMANCE:
- FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- BSE/TSE Free
- USP <85> Bacterial Endotoxins Test
- USP <87> Cytotoxicity Test
- USP <88> Class Vi Biological Reactivity
- USP <661> Physiochemical Test for Plastics
- USP <778> Particulate Matter in Injections
- USP <891> Thermal Analysis
- SKU/Product Code: 51J-2B30-FLS
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Made in: USA
- Size: 2L
- Material: 100% Fluoropolymer
- Thread/Cap Type: Closed
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Quantity: 1/EA
- Color: Nearly translucent
OTHER SIZE OPTIONS (each sold separately):
- 51J-2370-FLS: 50ml capacity, 33mm cap, 36.6 x 79.9mm approx. dimensions
- 51J-2530-FLS: 100ml capacity, GL45 cap, 55.6 x 108.5mm approx. dimensions
- 51J-2830-FLS: 250ml capacity, GL45 cap, 69.9 x 146.1mm approx. dimensions
- 51J-2930-FLS: 500ml capacity, GL45 cap, 85.1 x 160.3mm approx. dimensions
- 51J-2A30-FLS: 1000ml capacity, GL45 cap, 101.1 x 218.4mm approx. dimensions
EZBio® is a registered trademark of Foxx Life Sciences.