Foxx Life Sciences
VersaCap® 83B Closed Adapter Insert
Foxx Life Sciences patented VersaCap® is leak-proof, has replaceable platinum-cured silicone gaskets, and provides the ultimate in top-connection flexibility. Open VersaCap® is compatible with a variety of adapter inserts, enabling users to quickly change the top connections of each carboy or bottle to match their application needs. VersaCap® offers large handles with finger grips that allow for easy tightening and opening. They are also stackable and are offered in 53B, 83B (compatible with most carboys), and 120mm wide-mouth versions that fit exclusively on Foxx Life Sciences™ 20L, 40L, and 75L EZfil® carboys.
Quick-connect hose barb options include quick-connect port combinations of two, three, and four, with 1/4" and 3/8" hose barb sizes, as well as molded-in hose barb options, available with 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", and 1/2" sizes. The Clearview® adapter is also available for users who need a crystal-clear window into the carboy for visualizing solution homogenization.
- Quick-connect adapters available for easy port changes.
- Made from Class VI autoclavable polypropylene.
- Leak-proof with replaceable platinum-cured silicone gasket.
- VersaCap® are made from polypropylene, which may be autoclaved.
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Brand: VersaCap®
- Quantity: 1/EA
- Cap Size: 83B
- Adapter: Closed
- Material: Polypropylene
- Sterility: Autoclavable at 15 PSI and 121ËšC (250ËšF) for 20 minutes.
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!