Foxx Life Sciences
EZBio® Single-Use Bottle Assembly - 60mL 38-430 VersaCap PETG Vented w/DipTube - 10/cs
Out Of Stock
Made to Order
Ships within 2-4 Weeks
Ideal Single-Use Fluid Transfer and Storage
Foxx Life Sciences EZBio® Single Use 60 mL PETG Sterile Media Bottles with Tubing and Vent Filters are perfect for fluid transfer and storage. Assemblies are made entirely with USP Class VI components and Gamma Irradiated in the United States. Assemblies take advantage of Foxx's patented VersaCap® technology which means there is no machining necessary to produce the product.
Perfect for single use applications and to phase out costly stainless steel apparatuses that are expensive to clean and validate. Foxx also offers the ability to provide and produce custom components, assemblies, and variations in a timely manner. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-603-890-3699.
- Perfect for single use applications and to phase out costly stainless steel apparatuses that are expensive to clean and validate
- Includes patented VersaCap® technology
- Made entirely with USP Class VI components and Gamma Irradiated in the United States
- BPA Free
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Brand: EZBio®
- SKU/Product Code: 437-0002-FLS
- Made in: USA
- Quantity: 10/CS
- Bottle Material: PETG
- Tube Material: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Capacity: 60mL
- Width: 1.625"
- Overall Height: 3.75"
- Cap Type: 38-430 VersaCap
Click here to see all of our Datasheets.
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!