EZBio® Titanium Square Bottle Assembly, Non-Sterile
PETG, 60mL, Versacap White 38-430 w/ 2x1/4" HB w/o Tubing, Non-Sterile-10-cs
Introducing the EZBio® Titanium Square Bottles with molded VersaCap® Adapter, designed to revolutionize your bioprocessing experience. Our EZBio® MTO Single Use System empowers you to personalize your components, choosing the ideal volume, cap size, and number of ports to suit your needs.
Experience the enhanced design of our EZBio® Titanium Square Bottles, offering improved lead time and pricing. Molded from high-quality, optically clear Class VI PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol) Resin, these media bottles are available in many sizes: 125mL, 250mL, 500mL, and 1000mL. Each bottle features a 38-430 neck and 2x1/4" HB, compatible with our patented 38-430 VersaCap® Assemblies, which provide flexibility for selecting a wide range of port combinations.
The EZBio® "MTO" Single-Use Non-Sterile Media Bottle Assembly includes a Bottle, Cap, and Adapter (Insert) with Hose Barb Ports, ensuring complete and reliable fluid transfer and storage. Leveraging our patented VersaCap® technology, these bottle assemblies embody innovation and cost efficiency for your single-use applications.
At Foxx Life Sciences, we understand the importance of customization. We offer a comprehensive selection of custom components, Flask and bottle assemblies, and tailored variations to meet your specific project requirements. Our MTO Single Use Lines guarantee rapid turn-around delivery, ensuring your projects stay on track. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-603-890-3699.
- Ideal for single-use applications replacing expensive stainless-steel equipment requiring costly cleaning and validation.
- Manufactured using materials that comply with USP Class VI standards.
- Produced in a cleanroom that meets ISO Class 7 standards.
- Manufactured by ISO 13485 standards.
- The clear bottle and raised graduation markings offer excellent visibility.
- Available in different sizes and configurations, including options with volumes of 60mL, 125mL, 250mL, and 500mL, and 1L.
- Cell culture incubation
- Seed flask inoculation
- Bioreactor fed batch / additions
- Media and buffer transfer
- Bioprocessing Product sampling
- Bioprocessing supplement injection
- Product storage
- Filtration and purification process connection
- Cell harvesting
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!