EZLabpure™ Silicone Tubing
EZLabpure™ Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing is made for peristaltic pump and fluid transfer in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Industries. EZLabpure™ is tasteless, odorless, and transparent silicone tubing known for its flexibility and ultra-smooth bore to prevent any particle entrapment as well as to maintain fluid low rates.
• Manufactured and Packaged in Clean room class of 10000
• NSF-51 certified Platinum cured silicone resin tubing meets all regulatory market compliances (USFDA, MHRA, TGA etc.)
• Biocompatibility and Extractable studies done from Toxikon Lab USA
• Service Temperature Range -60°C to +230°C.
• Inspected by Laser Online Inspection Device to maintain Critical Dimensional Consistency
• Excellent Biocompatibility due to inertness to tissues and cells.
All standard dimensions are in mm and Inch dimensions are for reference only.