Foxx Life Sciences
EZwaste® Safety Vent Bottle 4L HDPE with VersaCap® 83B, 6 Ports for 1/8'' OD Tubing and a Chemical Exhaust Filter
Ships within 2-4 Weeks
- Tube fittings secure waste tubes to carboy providing the closed system necessary to prevent spills (plugs included for unused ports)
- 90° adapter included for maximum storage flexibility
- Replaceable sulfur cured EPDM gasket for high chemical compatibility against aggressive organic solvents
The EZwaste® Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for HPLC liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from two HPLC machines. This system features an activated carbon filter that traps volatile organic compounds from being released into the air. This prevents chemicals from being inhaled by lab workers and provides an easy mechanism of disposal for vapor wastes. The EZwaste® Solvent Waste system also features a closed-loop design that protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
Foxx Life Sciences™ EZwaste® Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from one or more HPLC systems while the carbon exhaust filters improve air quality by capturing potentially harmful vapors emitted from solvents.
* Depending on the application, carbon exhaust filter life cycle may vary
- Height: 13.3in (337mm)
- Width: 6.10in (155mm)
- Length: 6.10in (155mm)
- Volume: 4L
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Bottle Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- OD Tubing Ports: 6 x 1/8"
- Hose Barb: 0
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177mm)
- Filter Base Diameter: 1.89"(48mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44mm)
- Filter thread: 1/4"
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!